- Orders will be processed the same day if received prior to 1pm, AEST (Queensland)
- Standard orders are despatched by road and generally arrive the following day in metropolitan Brisbane, 2-3 business days for Sydney and Melbourne, 5-10 business days for Perth and other regional areas.
- Non-bulky goods invoiced at > $500 (exc. GST) will not incur a shipping fee
- Bulky good will incur a minimum $30 shipping fee regardless of order value. This may increase as shipped distance increases e.g. Brisbane to Perth.
- All Overnight or Express orders requiring next-day delivery will incur a minimum $43.75 shipping fee, per order.
- To guarantee your order is received on the following business day, please ensure your order is received prior to 1pm AEST (Queensland) the day prior to delivery being required.
- Orders cannot be guaranteed to be delivered the next day if they are not received by 1pm AEST (Queensland).
- MediGroup is not responsible for delays beyond our control once the order has been posted or shipped via a third party e.g. Australia Post, StarTrack, TNT etc.
- Same-day delivery, or next-day 9am Express service requests will be quoted based on the destination. These services are not guaranteed for all states. Any orders which cannot be provided by same-day or next-day 9am Express services will be placed in an overnight or Express service after 9am and the customer will be notified.
Access to and use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions and the laws of Australia and New Zealand.
Copyright © MediGroup EBI. All rights reserved. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this site are owned by Medigroup EBI or are included with permission of the relevant owner. You are permitted to browse this site and to reproduce extracts by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people but, in all cases, for non-commercial, informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other site. No other licence or right is granted.
MediGroup EBI makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information is provided “as is” and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non-infringement. MediGroup EBI makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the services provided by this web site will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the web site or the server that hosts the web site are free from viruses or other forms of harmful computer code. In no event shall MediGroup EBI, its employees or agents be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of this web site. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extent permitted by law.
The information on this site has been included in good faith but is for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as regards its accuracy or completeness. Neither MediGroup EBI employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to or use of this site or any site linked to it including, without limitation, any loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this site as and when we consider it appropriate and without notice.
How do we collect and hold personal information?
We only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and where it is reasonably necessary for, or directly related to, one or more of our functions or activities.
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
We do not use or disclose personal information for any purpose that is unrelated to our services and that you would not reasonably expect (except with your consent). We will only use your personal information for the primary purposes for which it was collected or as consented to.
We also use personal information to develop, identify and offer products and services that may interest you, conduct market or customer satisfaction research. From time to time we may seek to develop arrangements with other organisations that may be of benefit to you in relation to promotion, administration and use of our respective products and services. If we do propose to disclose or use your personal information other than for the purposes listed above, we will first seek your consent prior to such disclosure or use.
If we give third parties (including their agents, employees and contractors) your personal information, we require them to only use it for the purposes we agreed to.
What do we expect of you/third parties we deal with when providing personal information about another person?
If we give you personal information, you must only use it for the purposes we agreed to. Unless an exemption applies or we agree otherwise, you must meet the requirements of the Privacy Act, when collecting, using, disclosing and handling personal information on our behalf.
You must also ensure that your agents, employees and contractors meet the above requirements.
How do we manage the security of your personal information?
We take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is safe. We retain personal information in hard copy records and electronically with us or our appointed data storage provider(s). You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of all transmissions of personal information, especially where the internet is involved.
Notwithstanding the above, we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to:
• protect any personal information we hold from misuse, interference and loss, and to protect it from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure both physically and through computer security measures;
• destroy or permanently de-identify personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
We take reasonable steps to ensure personal information is current, accurate, up to date and complete whenever we collect or use or disclose it.
Throughout our dealings with you we will take reasonable steps to confirm the details of your personal information we hold and ask you if there are any changes required. The accuracy of personal information depends largely on the information you provide to us, so we rely on you to:
• let us know if there are any errors in your personal information you become aware of; and
• keep us up to date with changes to your personal information (such as your name or address).
If we make a correction to your personal information we may retain a copy of the previous information for our records or as required by law.
Do we transfer information overseas?
Any personal information provided to MediGroup EBI may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside Australia, including but not limited to New Zealand, the Philippines, the United States or other data warehouses. Details of the countries we disclose to may change from time to time. Personal information may also be processed by staff or by other third parties operating outside Australia who work for us or for one of our suppliers, agents, partners or related companies.
When we send information overseas, in some cases we may not be able to take reasonable steps to ensure overseas providers do not breach the Privacy Act and they may not be subject to the same level of protection or obligations that are offered by the Act. By proceeding to acquire our services and products you agree that you cannot seek redress under the Act or against us (to the extent permitted by law) and may not be able to seek redress overseas. If you do not agree to the transfer of your personal information outside Australia, please contact us.
We may use your personal information, including any email address you give to us, to provide you with information and to tell you about our products, services or events or any other direct marketing activity (including third party products, services and events which we consider may be of interest to you). Without the limitation just described, if it is within your reasonable expectations that we send you direct marketing communications given the transaction or communication you have had with us, then we may also use your personal information for the purpose of sending you direct marketing communications which we may consider may be of interest to you. We may request our related parties to contact you about services and products that may be of interest to you.
You are able to visit our website without providing any personal information. We will only collect personal information through our websites with your prior knowledge for example where you submit an enquiry or application online. Email addresses are only collected if you send us a message and will not be automatically added to a mailing list.
Except where we specifically ask for information from you via the contact form and the careers application form, this website does not collect personal information. We do collect anonymous information such as IP addresses and pages viewed which we use for statistical reporting about the website.
A cookie is a small string of information that a website transfers to your browser for identification purposes. The cookies we use may identify individual users.
• Cookies can either be “persistent” or “session” based. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer, contain an expiration date, and are mainly for the user’s convenience.
• Session cookies are short-lived and are held on your browser’s memory only for the duration of your session; they are used only during a browsing session, and expire when you quit your browser.
• We may use both session and persistent cookies. This information may be used to personalise your current visit to our websites or assist with analytical information on site visits.
• Most internet browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can adjust your internet browser to reject cookies or to notify you when they are being used. However, rejecting cookies may limit the functionality of our website.
If you do have a complaint about privacy we ask you to contact our office first to help us to assist you promptly. To resolve a complaint, we:
• Will liaise with you to identify and define the nature and cause of the complaint;
• May request that you detail the nature of the complaint in writing;
• Will keep you informed of the likely time within which we will respond to your complaint;
• Will inform you of the reason for our decision in resolving such complaint; and
• Keep a record of the complaint and any action taken in the register of complaints.
If you have a complaint, please email us at email@example.com.